I have Great news! This Sunday starts our first services on campus. Below you will find all the details. While it’s still not exactly the same as before all the COVID-19 issues, it is baby steps in the right direction.
Worship services are planned to restart this Sunday at 10:45 AM, 6:00 PM, and on Thursday at 7:00 PM. Services will be conducted under the Governor’s Phase I reopening guidelines which limit the number of seats available due to distancing requirements. Because of limited seating, we ask church members to consider attending only one service each week, and for those who are able, to attend one of the evening services.
As we come together, we ask everyone to follow these guidelines to maintain the safest environment possible for all:
- Those in vulnerable populations should stay home and watch online (age 65 and up, people with underlying health conditions)
- We ask everyone to park in the east parking lot on Main Street
- Please enter through the Main Street entrance; all other entrances will be closed
- Kindly maintain 6-foot distancing from other people except for in family groups
- Please, no physical contact with others
- Masks are required for age 10 and up; please bring your own masks
- Seating has been rearranged to maintain distancing in the Worship Center
- We will move chairs as necessary to accommodate family groups
- Please remember there will be no childcare. Children are welcome in the service
If you are not comfortable being in groups at this time, we understand and of course the services will still be live streamed for you to stay connected with your church family. I pray for God’s peace and wisdom over His church as we continue to tell the Gospel story face to face and over the internet.