Updated December 14, 2018
Pray for the lost (12/4/2018)
David, Bryan, Steven, Shela, Henreatta, Unspoken, Lindsey, Lewis, Maddie, Makayla, Jonathan, Chris, Leah, Brady, Howard, Kim, Casey, Sylvia, Cody, Carl, Patti, Mattie, Raymond, Kristine, Delores, Sam, Derrick, Johnathan, Megan, Eugene, Alice, Tammy, Craig, Phyllis, Eddy, Ricky, Bill, Butch, Edgar, Kendell, Colvie, Patsy, Gerald, Joshua, Cory, Rick, David, Michael, Andrew, Julia, Diane, Joe, Chance, Debbie, Katelin, Randy, Heather, Jim, Carolyn, Courtney, James, Zach, Gary, Susan, David, Melba, Stephanie, James, Melody, Alex, Dane, Donald, Isaac, Donald Junior, Cathy, Somba, Moussa, June, Becky and husband, Michael, Ashley, Susan, Pete, Jean, Mike, Huey, Stewart, Mary, Natasha, Leroy; Steven, Bill, Keith, Howard, Alex, Kevin, Brian, Gary
Prayer requests (12/14/2018)
- Please keep praying for Chad Edwards (12/12/2018). He is at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston for a follow up and had to stay an extra day for some additional tests
- Update from Elah Campbell about friend Jimmy Cathey in Arlington, TX (12/10/2018). He will be discharged from the hospital Thursday, be sent to skilled nursing facility, and then to assisted living facility. He has had health issues for nearly a decade. He and wife Mona had moved to Texas to support their daughter who has 3 children, 2 that are autistic. This has been very draining on Mona, and both are grateful for our prayers that have sustained them.
- From Roe Stoneking (12/10/2018): I have an unspoken request. God knows. But I need the church family’s prayers. Thank you.
- Please pray for another unspoken request (12/10/2018). Great need for one of our families.
- Pray for Helen and Chester McDoniel’s daughter Terri Presley (12/10/2018). She has a recurrence of breast cancer and will see her oncologist soon to discuss treatment options. The family is rejoicing that the cancer has not metastasized.
- Lisa Johnson's thyroid surgery went well (12/6/2018). Pray for her next step which is a visit with an oncologist.
- Please pray for Cecilia Baker’s great niece, Regina Kennedy (11/29/2018). On top of her struggle with pancreatic cancer, she is now in the hospital with pneumonia.
- Update from Jim Sproles (11/18/2018): Vera Munsey, wife of Disaster Relief worker Larry Munsey, is improving slowly. Her long term prognosis is unclear. Thanks for your continued prayers.
- Jill Hedden’s friend Mike Foster (11/13/2018). He has stage 4 metastatic melanoma with multiple lymph nodes involved plus spots on his Liver and left lung. Pray for Mike and family as the doctors determine the best treatment for him.
- Cathy Reynolds Edwards asked us to pray for her 89-year-old Dad, Clifford Reynolds (10/22/2018). He has macular degeneration in his left eye and cataracts in the other. He got a shot in his eye Tuesday. Please pray for all his health needs.
- Pray for nearly one of two people who are unsaved and unchurched in Independence County (10/15/2018).
- Jody Kirkpatrick has tear in her right shoulder (10/3/2018). Please pray for pain management while she waits to see a specialist.
- Pray for Reagan Sweet and parents as they await results of another heart catheterization (8/29/2018). Pray that Reagan's heart has gotten stronger, that it is functioning well, and pray for her parents' need for strength and faith.
- Pray for Donna Yeager, a friend of Bro. Stacy’s family (8/26/2018). She has been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer.
- Pray for Andy Pearce, son of Ted Hall's administrative assistant (8/5/2018). Andy has a recent diagnosis of leukemia.
- Pray for Jessica, former youth of Bro. Stacy who is in John 3:17, a recovery center for women(6/20/2018).
- Chip Melton asked us to pray for his son-in-law Tommy Barnett (4/12/2018). Doctors found a mass on one of his kidneys.
- Ron Taylor seeks prayer for Mike Thomas who has cancer of vocal cords (1/18/2018).
- Becky Baber is on the kidney transplant list (3/27/2017). Pray for healing!
- Pray for Scarlett Vaughn: swallowing problem, celiac disease, and pulmonary hypertension. Also pray for Gloria and Jon.
- Caroline Spillers seeks prayer for her son Chris, that the LORD would intervene in his life.
- Kathy Walter seeks prayer for son Eddie. Pray for the LORD to intervene in his life.
- Judy Brooks asks us to pray for her son Jay. Pray for God’s council and blessing.
Other prayer needs (12/14/2018)
Terri Presley (Helen & Chester McDoniel’s daughter); Lucile Bond, Vera Munsey, Jimmy Cathey, Lisa Johnson, Glen Edwards, Eileen Krablin, Mike Foster, Jesse Cowling, Bob Dolan, Marty Duchanoy, Martha Lewallen, Dennis & Kathy Brooks’ daughter, Andrea; Chester McDoniel, Cathy Edwards’ dad, Clifford Reynolds; Tammy Henry’s friend’s family; Clay Hooper, Ginger Moser, Alisha Willis, Eugene & Alice Dowell’s grandsons, Rayden & Garrett; Marcia Martin, Jody Kirkpatrick, Keith Byrd, Mat Sharp, Wayne Masengill, Carolyn Crafton, Brian Moser, Donna Yeager, Kenny Smith, Harold Curtis Reed, RL Carpenter, Larry Chapman, Keith Schmidt, Larry Shaw, Karen Poole, Daren Plaster, Kim Coldwell, Ron Jenkins, Kent Williams, Abby Conner, Michael Lackey.
Long-term prayer needs (12/14/2018)
Ken & Ina Bolton; Dwight & Rachel Branstetter, Doyle Branstetter, Tina Branstetter, Rick Branstetter, Lee Roy Brewer, Ben Carson, Catherine Cliff, Stella Coleman, Patrick Collins, Nick Currington, Wil Davis, Julie DeLeon’s husband, Carlos; Bob & Dodie Dolan, Brandi Downs, Anna Eaton, Chad Edwards, Amy Fairchild, Tom Fairchild, Glenn Foster, Shane Goings, Howard Haley, Martha Sue Hall, James Harper, Inez Helm, Marge Hines, Jim Hoskinson, Sonny Huddleston, Joan Kallsnick, Regina Kennedy, Lauren King, Hazel Lee, Debbie Luker, Merrill & Pat Marshall, Joseph Martin, Chip & Sharon Melton, Darren McVay, Isaiah McVay, Jurl Mitchell, Tom & Pauline Nail, Rick Pool, Lori Rodgers’ dad; Addison Russell, Bill Sansing, Terri Scarber, Douglas & Shirley Shaw, James Smith, Angeline Stoner, Reagan Sweet, Rev. Chuck Terrell, Mike Thomas, Susie Thompson, Shirley Tomlinson, Jennifer White, Kassidy Yates.
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living (12/4/2018)
Jesse Cowling, Charles Marable, Elwanda King, Frankie Smith, Tim Kelly, Maxine Butler, Lorene O’Daniel, Marcella Mathis, Susan Causey, Gearline Whitener, Tommy Dobbs, Polly Bennett, Mary Thurman.