Updated March 19, 2018
Pray for the lost (3/6/2018)
David, Bryan, Steven, Shela, Henreatta, Unspoken, Lindsey, Lewis, Maddie, Makayla, Jonathan, Chris, Leah, Brady, Howard, Kim, Casey, Sylvia, Cody, Carl, Patti, Mattie, Raymond, Kristine, Delores, Sam, Derrick, Johnathan, Megan, Eugene, Alice, Tammy, Craig, Phyllis, Eddy, Ricky, Bill, Butch, Edgar, Kendell, Colvie, Patsy, Gerald, Joshua, Cory, Rick, David, Michael, Andrew, Julia, Diane, Joe, Chance, Debbie, Katelin, Randy, Heather, Jim, Carolyn, Courtney, James, Zach, Gary, Susan, David, Melba, Stephanie, James, Melody, Alex, Dane, Donald, Isaac, Donald Junior, Cathy, Somba, Moussa, June, Becky and husband, Michael, Ashley, Susan, Pete, Jean, Mike, Huey, Stewart, Mary, Natasha, Leroy; Steven, Bill, Keith, Howard
Prayer requests (3/19/2018)
- From Kathryn Blackwell (3/19/2018): Thanks to our FBC family for the many prayers being lifted up for Mom (Thelma Parker) and our family. She remains in Hospice Care at WRMC Room 3011. Feel free to stop by to see her at this time.
- Please pray for Tamara Griffin, Division Chair at UACCB, who has been battling cancer (3/18/2108). She had urgent surgery this morning for blood clots in her lungs.
- From a phone message (3/18/2018): Sharon Brown, a teacher in Fayette County, asked us to pray for her students and their test scores. She also asked us to pray for her that she would be able to receive the pension she is due to receive. The county has several issues and is considering cutting or doing away with the pension.
- Kevin and Mindy Shaw asked us to please pray for son Clay who is recovering from leg-lengthening surgery (3/13/2018). He is having pain management issues made worse by swelling and physical therapy.
- Pray for Kassidy Yates (2/27/2018), a Batesville High School sophomore diagnosed with epilepsy.
- Julie DeLeon's husband Carlos was deported to Guatemala (2/16/2018). Pray for Julie and Carlos, and pray for their effort to establish legal immigration for Carlos.
- Stella Coleman is very ill and weak from surgery complications (2/14/2018).
- Ron Taylor seeks prayer for Mike Thomas who has cancer of vocal cords (1/18/2018).
- Janice Price asked prayer for Debra Dobson (10/19/2017). Her cancer returned.
- Mat Sharp asked us to pray for Billy Turner who has terminal cancer (8/29/2017)
- Cecilia Baker's niece, Regina, mom of 4, has stage 4 pancreatic cancer (8/9/2017).
- Pray for Reagan Sweet's heart (7/19/2017), that it would be healed before a transplant is needed.
- Glenda Taylor asked us to pray for Susie Thompson who has cancer (6/10/2017).
- Becky Baber has been placed on the kidney transplant list (3/27/2017). Pray for healing!
- Glenda Taylor: pray for brother-in-law Chuck Terrell, bone marrow cancer (9/18/2016).
- Pray for Scarlett Vaughn who has many physical issues: swallowing problem, celiac disease, and pulmonary hypertension. Pray for Scarlett, and parents Gloria and Jon.
- Caroline Spillers seeks prayer for her son Chris, that the LORD would intervene in his life.
- Kathy Walter seeks prayer for son Eddie. Pray for the LORD to intervene in his life.
- Judy Brooks asks us to pray for her son Jay. Pray for God’s council and blessing.
- Pray for unsaved and unchurched people in Independence County.
Other prayer needs (3/16/2018)
Clay Shaw, Howard Haley, Kassidy Yates, Julie DeLeon’s husband, Carlos; James Humphrey, Patrick Collins, Shirley Martin, Lynn Tomlinson, Martha Sue Hall, Beverly Stevens, Mr. Reynolds, Floyd & Martha Wilson, Nick Currington, Lauren King, Mike Thomas, Stella Coleman’s mom, Penelope King; Mat Sharp’s great-grandchild, Kaydence; Joe Leal’s mother, Delfina; Mike & Amy Shoemaker & family; Bill Sansing, Lynda Cox, Marge Hines, Tina Branstetter, Judy Buck, Glenn Edwards.
Pray for long-term prayer needs (3/16/2018)
- Becky Baber, Ken & Ina Bolton; Dwight & Rachel Branstetter, Doyle Branstetter, Lee Roy Brewer, Judy Brooks' great-granddaughter, Chloe; Ben Carson, Catherine Cliff, Stella Coleman, Wil Davis, Bob & Dodie Dolan, Brandi Downs, Anna Eaton, Chad Edwards, Gary Edwards, Amy Fairchild, Tom Fairchild, Glenn Foster, Shane Goings, James Harper, Inez Helm, Jim Hoskinson, Sonny Huddleston, Joan Kallsnick, Regina Kennedy, Hazel Lee, Debbie Luker, Merrill & Pat Marshall, Joseph Martin, Chip & Sharon Melton, Darren McVay, Isaiah McVay, Jurl Mitchell, Nita Moore, Tom & Pauline Nail, Rick Pool, Lori Rodgers’ dad; Addison Russell, Douglas & Shirley Shaw, James Smith, Reagan Sweet, Rev. Chuck Terrell, Susie Thompson, Shirley Tomlinson, Jennifer White.
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living (3/5/2018)
Charles Marable, Elwanda King, Ernie Daniel, Frankie Smith, Thelma Parker, Nancy Powell, Tim Kelly, Maxine Butler, Lorene O’Daniel, Marcella Mathis, Susan Causey, Gearline Whitener, Carol Runyan, Paul Henry, David Wesley.