Updated February 18, 2019
Pray for the lost (2/8/2019)
David, Bryan, Steven, Shela, Henreatta, Unspoken, Lindsey, Lewis, Maddie, Makayla, Jonathan, Chris, Leah, Brady, Howard, Kim, Casey, Sylvia, Cody, Carl, Patti, Mattie, Raymond, Kristine, Delores, Sam, Derrick, Johnathan, Megan, Eugene, Alice, Tammy, Craig, Phyllis, Eddy, Ricky, Bill, Butch, Edgar, Kendell, Colvie, Patsy, Gerald, Joshua, Cory, Rick, David, Michael, Andrew, Julia, Diane, Joe, Chance, Debbie, Katelin, Randy, Heather, Jim, Carolyn, Courtney, James, Zach, Gary, Susan, David, Melba, Stephanie, James, Melody, Alex, Dane, Donald, Isaac, Donald Junior, Cathy, Somba, Moussa, June, Becky and husband, Michael, Ashley, Susan, Pete, Jean, Mike, Huey, Stewart, Mary, Natasha, Leroy; Steven, Bill, Keith, Howard, Alex, Kevin, Brian, Gary's son
Prayer requests (2/18/2019)
- Larry Price is having gallbladder surgery tomorrow morning in Little Rock (2/18/2019). Please pray for his healing and recovery.
- Jody Kirkpatrick's daughter Kelley Oster is scheduled for a heart ablation on Wednesday to deal with atrial fibrillation (2/18/2019). Please pray for a good outcome and for Jody as she cares for her daughter.
- Peggy Swink’s dad was laid to rest this morning. Please pray for his wife and for Peggy and the family (2/18/2019).
- Jennie Leonard is home from the hospital. She is happy but very sore. Thank you for continued prayers.
- Pray for Kellie Smith's mom's best friend of 50 years, Shirley Byrd (2/12/2019). She is in an ICU with throat cancer and the flu.
- Chip Melton had hip revision surgery last week (2/8/2019). Pray for a good outcome.
- The infection in Doyle Branstetter’s heart cleared (2/8/2019). He is waiting on bone biopsy results. Pray for healing.
- Pray for Judy Brooks’ granddaughter, Brandi (2/8/2019). She was moved to #2 on the kidney transplant list.
- Renee Martin seeks prayer for her Mom and Dad (2/8/2019). Her Mom is weak and has fallen a couple of times. Her Dad has fallen once trying to help her resulting in exhaustion.
- Update on Cecilia Baker's great niece, Regina Kennedy (1/31/2019). Medical treatments have ended and she has been placed on palliative care. Please pray for her and her family.
- John Stoner asked us to pray for his sister Shirley Jarman (1/30/2019). She is in the midst of battling cancer.
- Pray for a friend of Dawn Reed’s (1/29/2019). His wife attempted suicide and has been hospitalized for depression.
- Kay McVay asked us to pray for her niece’s husband Tim Brown who has been deployed to Afghanistan (1/28/2019).
- From Cathy Edwards (1/27/2019): Pray for Chad that the pills are working and he will be healed. Pray for our travels back and forth to Houston️.
- From FBC Website (1/24/2019): Pray for Jamie Jennings and her decisions for ovarian cancer that has returned.
- Pray for Judy Cooke, 5th Grade teacher at West Magnet Elementary School (1/23/2019). She has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Update from Jill Hedden (1/7/2019): Friend Mike Foster had a PET scan that showed masses in his liver and lung growing and spreading. Keep Mike and family in your prayers.
- Pray for Reagan Sweet and parents (1/6/2019). Reagan's heart is getting stronger but still needs healing.
- Pray for Rodney and Becky Moore (1/2/2019). Becky’s cancer metastasized in several organs.
- Pray for Eugene Dowell's brother, Danny Dowell (12/27/2018). He is having heart problems.
- Update on Elah Campbell's friend Jimmy Cathey in Arlington, TX (12/10/2018). He is in a skilled nursing facility with hopes of going on to assisted living.
- From Roe Stoneking (12/10/2018): I have an unspoken request. God knows. But I need the church family’s prayers.
- Pray for Helen and Chester McDoniel’s daughter Terri Presley (12/10/2018). She has a recurrence of breast cancer and will see her oncologist soon to discuss treatment options. The family is rejoicing that the cancer has not metastasized.
- Pray for Donna Yeager, a friend of Bro. Stacy’s family (8/26/2018). She has been diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer.
- Pray for Jessica, former youth of Bro. Stacy who is in John 3:17, a recovery center for women(6/20/2018).
- Chip Melton asked us to pray for his son-in-law Tommy Barnett (4/12/2018). Doctors found a mass on one of his kidneys.
- Ron Taylor seeks prayer for Mike Thomas who has cancer of vocal cords (1/18/2018).
- Becky Baber is on the kidney transplant list (3/27/2017). Pray for healing!
- Pray for Scarlett Vaughn: swallowing problem, celiac disease, and pulmonary hypertension. Pray for her parents Gloria and Jon.
- Caroline Spillers seeks prayer for her son Chris, that the LORD would intervene in his life.
- Kathy Walter seeks prayer for son Eddie. Pray for the LORD to intervene in his life.
- Judy Brooks asks us to pray for her son Jay. Pray for God’s council and blessing.
Other prayer needs (2/14/2019)
Greg Willis, Dennis Martin, Shirley Byrd, Julian Jeffery (Peggy Swink’s dad); Doyle Branstetter, Shirley Jarman, Stan Wood, Tom Sharp, Lynette Richardson, Keith Melson, Anna Cross, Helen Ashwander, Durwood & Edith Elms (relatives of Cathy Edwards; Judy Cooke, Ralph and Dee Dee Kyzer (Becky Jeffery’s relatives); Bobby Fudge (hospice), Mikayla Britt (Jan Wesley’s granddaughter, expecting twins); Lucile Bond, Becky Moore, Regina Kennedy, Chip Melton, Danny Dowell, Terri Presley, Jimmy Cathey, Glenn Edwards, Eileen Krablin, Mike Foster Martha Lewallen, Cathy Edwards’ dad, Clifford Reynolds; Clay Hooper, Ginger Moser, Marcia Martin, Jody Kirkpatrick, Keith Byrd, Wayne Masengill, Carolyn Crafton, Donna Yeager, Harold Curtis Reed, RL Carpenter, Larry Chapman, Keith Schmidt, Larry Shaw, Karen Poole, Daren Plaster, Kim Coldwell, Kent Williams, Abby Conner, Michael Lackey.
Long-term prayer needs (2/14/2019)
Ken & Ina Bolton; Dwight & Rachel Branstetter, Doyle Branstetter, Tina Branstetter, Rick Branstetter, Lee Roy Brewer, Ben Carson, Catherine Cliff, Patrick Collins, Nick Currington, Wil Davis, Julie DeLeon’s husband, Carlos; Bob & Dodie Dolan, Brandi Downs, Anna Eaton, Chad Edwards, Amy Fairchild, Tom Fairchild, Glenn Foster, Shane Goings, Howard Haley, Martha Sue Hall, James Harper, Inez Helm, Marge Hines, Jim Hoskinson, Sonny Huddleston, Joan Kallsnick, Regina Kennedy, Lauren King, Hazel Lee, Debbie Luker, Merrill & Pat Marshall, Joseph Martin, Chip & Sharon Melton, Darren McVay, Isaiah McVay, Jurl Mitchell, Tom & Pauline Nail, Rick Pool, Lori Rodgers’ dad; Addison Russell, Douglas & Shirley Shaw, James Smith, Angeline Stoner, Reagan Sweet, Rev. Chuck Terrell, Mike Thomas, Susie and Dennis Thompson, Shirley Tomlinson, Jennifer White, Kassidy Yates.
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living (2/8/2019)
Jesse Cowling, Charles Marable, Elwanda King, Frankie Smith, Tim Kelly, Maxine Butler, Lorene O’Daniel, Marcella Mathis, Susan Causey, Gearline Whitener, Tommy Dobbs, Polly Bennett, Mary Thurman, Ernestine Gilbert.