Updated July 19, 2018
Pray for the lost (7/3/2018)
David, Bryan, Steven, Shela, Henreatta, Unspoken, Lindsey, Lewis, Maddie, Makayla, Jonathan, Chris, Leah, Brady, Howard, Kim, Casey, Sylvia, Cody, Carl, Patti, Mattie, Raymond, Kristine, Delores, Sam, Derrick, Johnathan, Megan, Eugene, Alice, Tammy, Craig, Phyllis, Eddy, Ricky, Bill, Butch, Edgar, Kendell, Colvie, Patsy, Gerald, Joshua, Cory, Rick, David, Michael, Andrew, Julia, Diane, Joe, Chance, Debbie, Katelin, Randy, Heather, Jim, Carolyn, Courtney, James, Zach, Gary, Susan, David, Melba, Stephanie, James, Melody, Alex, Dane, Donald, Isaac, Donald Junior, Cathy, Somba, Moussa, June, Becky and husband, Michael, Ashley, Susan, Pete, Jean, Mike, Huey, Stewart, Mary, Natasha, Leroy; Steven, Bill, Keith, Howard, Alex
Prayer requests (7/18/2018)
- Ralph Branstetter's son Rick had a heart stent procedure today (7/16/2018). He had open heart surgery several years ago. Please pray.
- Charles McClain had successful surgery for a blockage in his small intestine (7/14/2018). He is home doing well.
- Larry Shaw's surgery was successful (7/13/2018). Surgeon said all went as planned. Please pray for his recovery.
- Update on Lisa Johnson’s friend Janet Lee (7/5/2018): she is still in the hospital in the rehab unit. Pray for healing and strength.
- Kellie Smith asked us to please pray for her sister, Karen Poole (7/3/2018). Karen has COPD and a lesion on her lung. She is waiting for further testing. Pray that the lesion is not malignant.
- Jim Sproles is home recovering from shoulder surgery. Please pray for pain management and healing.
- Vanessia Smith asked us to pray for Daren Plaster who had a stroke (6/29/2018). Please pray for complete healing.
- Please pray for Jessica, former youth of Bro. Stacy who has experienced abuse and difficulty in her life (6/20/2018). Jessica is in John 3:17, a recovery center for women.
- Pray for Ron Jenkins who is recovering from a fall (6/18/2018). He had surgery for broken tibia, fibula, and ankle.
- Pray for Zac Stewart’s granddad, Kenneth Wiles (6/9/2018). He is in Little Rock with health issues including lymphoma.
- From Darlene Sowers (5/31/2018): Please pray for Kent Williams, my cousin’s husband in Indiana. He has had a stroke.
- Update on Jail Ministry (5/21/2018): lady inmates were moved to other jails due to lack of jailers. Please pray for officials as they seek to hire more personnel, and that compassionate jailers who know the Lord would be hired.
- Update from Cecilia Baker's niece, Regina (5/7/2018): smaller liver tumors are more solid but are not large enough to be biopsied. Plan is to continue current treatment until another trial is available.
The cancer situation is “stable.”
- Lisa Lillard asked us to pray for Jennie Talburt Smith who is recovering from cancer surgery (4/20/2018).
- Chip Melton asked us to pray for his son-in-law Tommy Barnett (4/12/2018). Doctors found a mass on one of his kidneys.
- Jody Kirkpatrick asked us to pray (4/11/2018). She has pain and numbness in her arm caused by osteoarthritis in her neck.
- Joe Leal asked us to pray for brother-in-law Billy Trivitt (4/9/2018). He is having complications related to a heart transplant.
- Julie DeLeon's husband Carlos was deported to Guatemala (2/16/2018). Pray for their effort to establish legal immigration.
- Ron Taylor seeks prayer for Mike Thomas who has cancer of vocal cords (1/18/2018).
- Janice Price asked prayer for Debra Dobson (10/19/2017). Her cancer returned.
- Mat Sharp asked us to pray for Billy Turner who has terminal cancer (8/29/2017)
- Pray for Reagan Sweet's heart (7/19/2017), that it would be healed before a transplant is needed.
- Glenda Taylor asked us to pray for Susie Thompson who has cancer (6/10/2017).
- Becky Baber is on the kidney transplant list (3/27/2017). Pray for healing!
- Glenda Taylor: pray for brother-in-law Chuck Terrell, bone marrow cancer (9/18/2016).
- Pray for Scarlett Vaughn who has many physical issues: swallowing problem, celiac disease, and pulmonary hypertension. Pray for Scarlett, and parents Gloria and Jon.
- Caroline Spillers seeks prayer for her son Chris, that the LORD would intervene in his life.
- Kathy Walter seeks prayer for son Eddie. Pray for the LORD to intervene in his life.
- Judy Brooks asks us to pray for her son Jay. Pray for God’s council and blessing.
- Pray for unsaved and unchurched people in Independence County.
Other prayer needs (7/19/2018)
Praise Works at OBU and CentriKids Camp; Charles McClain, Rick Branstetter (Ralph’s son); Larry Shaw (Kevin’s dad); Craig Parkridge’s dad, Linda Weeks, Karen Poole, Daren Plaster, Jim Sproles, Kim Coldwell, Sherman Barr, Janet Lee, Michele Gerhardt, Ron Jenkins, Kenneth Wiles, Kent Williams, Jake Penn, Abby Conner, Michael Lackey, Harlen King, Jeannie Smith, Tommy Barnett, Jody Kirkpatrick, Billy Trivitt, Linda Wood, Angeline Stoner, Sonny Hinson, Tamara Griffin, Kassidy Yates, Julie DeLeon’s husband, Carlos; Patrick Collins, Martha Sue Hall, Floyd & Martha Wilson, Nick Currington, Lauren King, Mike Thomas, Bill Sansing, Marge Hines, Tina Branstetter.
Pray for long-term prayer needs (7/19/2018)
Becky Baber, Ken & Ina Bolton; Dwight & Rachel Branstetter, Doyle Branstetter, Lee Roy Brewer, Judy Brooks' great-granddaughter, Chloe; Ben Carson, Catherine Cliff, Stella Coleman, Wil Davis, Bob & Dodie Dolan, Brandi Downs, Anna Eaton, Chad Edwards, Gary Edwards, Amy Fairchild, Tom Fairchild, Glenn Foster, Shane Goings, Howard Haley, James Harper, Inez Helm, Jim Hoskinson, Sonny Huddleston, Joan Kallsnick, Regina Kennedy, Hazel Lee, Debbie Luker, Merrill & Pat Marshall, Joseph Martin, Chip & Sharon Melton, Darren McVay, Isaiah McVay, Jurl Mitchell, Nita Moore, Tom & Pauline Nail, Rick Pool, Lori Rodgers’ dad; Addison Russell, Terri Scarber, Douglas & Shirley Shaw, Frankie Smith, James Smith, Reagan Sweet, Rev. Chuck Terrell, Susie Thompson, Shirley Tomlinson, Jennifer White.
Nursing Homes and Assisted Living (7/3/2018)
Charles Marable, Elwanda King, Frankie Smith, Nancy Powell, Tim Kelly, Maxine Butler, Lorene O’Daniel, Marcella Mathis, Susan Causey, Gearline Whitener, Carol Runyan, Paul Henry, Tommy Dobbs, Polly Bennett.